If you have researched or read anything about creative visualization, you are aware of the power of these creative visualization techniques and the fact that they can really make your everyday physical lives better. Creative visualization affirmations and meditations are simply ways to tap into your higher consciousness, use your limitless creativity and “nudge” your reality towards creating the outcomes and goals you set for yourself.
Based on the Universal Law of Attraction, creative visualization affirmations are immensely effective and creative techniques that end up drawing the material things and events that you truly desire into your own life. As with anything else, you need to be creative, practice and you cannot expect to start manifesting just by saying or applying creative visualization affirmations once in a while or when you get a couple of minutes free.
You'll need to set some time aside for yourself to practice creative visualization. Even if it is only 5 minutes a day, but still set a date with yourself and make it something to look forward to. Della Menechella in this article shows us a few creative tips to make the whole process easier.
- Although daily creative visualization affirmations can work immediately, it doesn't usually happen that way. It often takes time for you to train your mind to believe that what you are affirming and mentally visualizing will happen. Don't give up. Keep working with them until you get results.
- Creative visualization affirmations must be used in the present tense. You are training your mind to believe what you are saying. So you wouldn't use an affirmation such as, “I am going to begin to live a healthy lifestyle.” Instead you would affirm something such as, “I now exercise daily and eat healthy foods and I enjoy it immensely.”
- Be creative, use your unlimited imagination and creativity to form a vivid picture of what your ultimate goal is. To use the example of living a healthy lifestyle, you could create a mental movie of you exercising and having fun while you are doing it. You can also see yourself passing up that chocolate cake and eating some delicious fruit instead. Put a great deal of positive emotion into your mental picture. Be creative, use anything that works for you to make this experience as real as possible.
- Pay attention to your negative self talk. If you spend five minutes each day saying positive and creative affirmations, but then spend the rest of the time saying negative things, you will be undoing the good creative work you have done. When you become aware of negative things that you are saying to yourself, again use your creativity and change them to something positive instead.
- Practice, practice, practice. Say your positive creative visualization affirmations throughout the day. Play your creative mental movie every day, or several times each day. Your goal is to get your creative mind to believe that what you are saying and visualizing is true. Then Law of Attraction can bring it to you.
- A very important point to remember is that you must use your creativity but also be unattached to the results this creates. This is probably the most difficult part for many people to do, but it is critical if you want to be successful. Be willing to accept what you are visualizing and creating something that is equally as good, or something even better.
Work with these creative ideas. Use them on a regular basis. You can use affirmations and creative visualization for different areas of your life. However, it is probably easier to focus on one area until you get results that you want. Then you can move on to another area of your life and start the creative process again!